LightCycler® 1536 DNA Probes Master
High-performance next generation real-time PCR chemistry.
Note: RealTime ready DNA Probes Master has been renamed to LightCycler® 1536 DNA Probes Master.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The RealTime ready DNA Probes Master is a ready-to-use reaction mix specifically developed for the detection of hydrolysis probes, e.g., Universal Probe Library (UPL) probes for real-time PCR using the LightCycler® 480 Instruments, or the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument, enabling convenient up- and down-scaling of reaction volumes (e.g., 96-well format: 10 to 100 µL, 384-well format: 5 to 20 µL, 1536-well format: 0.5 to 2 µL). The RealTime ready DNA Probes Master is optimized for demanding applications in automated high-throughput PCR workflows, offering liquid handling for low-volume range and exceptional room temperature stability for longer processing steps. The RealTime ready DNA Probes Master permits a unique surveillance of the PCR setup by verifying correct pipetting of the Master Mix (Master Control) and a second selectable component of the PCR setup (Setup Control), such as the nucleic acid sample, primers, or probes. In combination with the LightCycler® 1536 System, this unique control concept is an integral part of automated data evaluation.
- Obtain accurate and sensitive results using the next generation real-time PCR chemistry designed for high-throughput automation
- Profit from the unique surveillance concept with automatic error tracking in automated PCR workflows
- Easily scale up your PCR reactions to that required by your assay (96-, 384-, 1536-well format)
- Save time with a convenient, ready-to-use hot-start reagent developed for fast PCR protocols
- RealTime ready DNA Probes Master, Master Mix, 5x concentrated
- RealTime ready DNA Probes Master, Setup Control, 20x concentrated
- Water, PCR Grade
The RealTime ready DNA Probes Master is designed for real-time PCR applications on all LightCycler® 480 Instruments, and the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument in combination with suitable probes and gene-specific primers. The kit is ideally suited for fast hot-start PCR assays for gene detection, gene quantification and endpoint genotyping applications.
Note: The RealTime ready DNA Probes Master can be used in conjugation with LightCycler® Uracil-DNA Glycosylase for carryover prevention during PCR.
The RealTime ready DNA Probes Master is function tested using the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument, according to the kit protocols.