LightCycler® Multiplex DNA Master
Easy-to-use 5x reaction mix optimized for multiplex qPCR, compatible with the LightCycler® 480 or the LightCycler® 96 Real-Time PCR Systems.
For general laboratory use.
Rely on this new Real-Time PCR Master Mix for fast and highly sensitive multiplex detection of DNA targets and internal controls. Based on the aptamer-mediated hot start AptaTaq Fast DNA Polymerase and a 5x concentrated buffer formulation optimized for multiplex target detection, enabling sensitive qPCR of pathogen DNA targets isolated from a variety of human sample materials.
- Perform fast, highly sensitive and specific qPCR detection of pathogen DNA targets isolated from a wide range of materials, including difficult sample materials (e.g., blood, plasma, serum, stool)
- Increase throughput and cost efficiency of the qPCR workflow with a master mix optimized for multiplex detection of up to 5 targets
- Detect low copy number of DNA targets with higher sensitivity with a 5x master mix concentration
- Decrease experiment set up time and effort with convenient single vial mix
- Automate your workflow or setup your reactions at room temperature with the thermostable enzyme in the master mix
- qPCR Reaction Mix, 5x conc.
- Water, PCR grade
The LightCycler® Multiplex DNA Master is a 5x master mix especially suited for the fast and efficient multiplex PCR detection of up to 5 DNA pathogen targets in human sample materials. The robust formulation allows multiplex qPCR detection of a multitude of pathogen targets without the need for reaction condition adaptation or titration of MgCl2 concentration. The PCR protocol has been designed to run on the LightCycler® 480 and LightCycler® 96 Systems. The master mix is optimized for use with hydrolysis probes as well as Universal ProbeLibrary (UPL) probes.
The LightCycler® Multiplex DNA Master consists of a complete 5x qPCR reaction mix with AptaTaq Fast DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, and a special reaction mix for multiplex qPCR. AptaTaq Fast DNA Polymerase is a thermostable, recombinant Taq polymerase with aptamer-mediated, reversible hot start. It is immediately activated by heating, which allows specific priming and fast PCR. The working solution is stable at +15 to +25°C up to 4 hours and is therefore ideal for use in automated workflows.