LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is an easy-to-use hot start master mix designed for miniaturized two-step reverse transcription quantitative real-time PCR (RT-qPCR) or qualitative DNA detection on the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument (reaction volume: 0.5 – 2 µL).
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master permits a unique surveillance of the PCR setup by verifying correct pipetting of the Master Mix (Master Control) and a second selectable component of the PCR setup (Setup Control), such as the nucleic acid sample, primers, or probes. In combination with the LightCycler® 1536 System, this unique control concept is an integral part of automated data evaluation. The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is optimized for demanding applications in automated high-throughput PCR workflows, supporting liquid handling for low-volume range and offering exceptional room temperature stability during long processing times.
- Obtain accurate and sensitive results using optimized real-time PCR chemistry designed for high-throughput automation.
- Benefit from the unique surveillance concept with automatic error tracking in automated PCR workflows.
- Save time using a convenient, easy-to-use hot start reagent developed for fast PCR protocols.
- LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master, Master Mix, 5x concentrated
- LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master, Setup Control, 20x concentrated
- Water, PCR-grade
- LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master, BrightGreen Dye, 20x concentrated
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is for real-time PCR applications on the LightCycler® 1536 Instrument with suitable gene-specific primers. The kit is ideal for fast hot start PCR assays for gene detection and gene quantification.
Note: The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master can be used in conjunction with Uracil-DNA Glycosylase, heat-labile for carryover prevention during PCR.
The LightCycler® 1536 DNA Green Master is function tested using the LightCycler® 1536 System.